COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
Learn about the salon guidelines and how we are working to guarantee your safety
1. All clients should self-screen prior to their appointment.
2. If you are feeling ill or showing any signs of a fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been exposed to anyone with those symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you please cancel your appointment and or reschedule. A minimum of 48 hour cancellation/rebooking notice is required.
3. Please make sure to arrive on time for your appointment. All appointments are specifically timed according to your hair type and to allow for proper sanitation between clients. Always message or call if arriving early or late (up to 15 min grace period or may result in a rebooking fee or cancelled appointment) to make sure we are ready for your arrival.
4. Upon entry please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer provided.
5. Mask wearing is mandatory and you should please bring your own.
6. Please don’t bring any friends or anyone else to your appointment so stylist is not exposed to extra people during your appointment as space doesn’t allow for more than one client at a time.
7. All appointments are private and in a private setting to avoid extra contact with others.
8. Coffee, magazines or snacks will not be provided but you may bring your own.
9. Stylist has been Barbicide COVID-19 Certified to make sure all tools like brushes, combs, capes etc have been properly disinfected for each use.
If you have any further questions about these guidelines please don’t hesitate get in touch for further explanations.
Click here to view the detailed Toronto Public Health Hair Salons and Barber Shops COVID-19 Prevention Checklist